- Rosemary is a rich source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, which are thought to help boost the immune system and improve blood circulation.
- Rosemary is considered a cognitive stimulant and can help improve memory performance and quality. It is also known to boost alertness, intelligence, and focus.
- The aroma of rosemary has been linked to improving mood, clearing the mind, and relieving stress in those with chronic anxiety or stress hormone imbalances.
- The oil of rosemary has been known to promote hair growth prevent baldness, slow graying, and treat dandruff and dry scalp.
- Rosemary is often used for digestion problems, including heartburn, intestinal gas, liver and gallbladder complaints, and loss of appetite.
- Rosemary is specifically powerful against bacterial infections. It is linked to preventing staph infections.
- The nutrients in rosemary help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals.
They are used to flavour salads, vegetable dishes, soups, meat dishes, sausages, and sauces. Rosemary oil, widely employed in cosmetic products, sometimes replaces the dried leaves in the flavoring of food products. α-Pinene, 1,8-cineole, camphor, and borneol are usually the main rosemary oil constituents.
This information is not presented as medical advice nor should it be used as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care practitioner. Our products are not designed to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor should any information contained herein be read as prescribing any specific remedy or guaranteeing any specific result. The FDA has not evaluated any of this information.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.